Yours Truly is The SMUT Project’s founder and contributing editor, as well as the full time lifestyle D/s slave of Lady Z, with whom he hosts the Sex Club Podcast. He is a writer and photographer with a background in science and art history.
- Doing Without: The Pleasures of Erotic Chastity
- The Philosophy of Foot Worship
- On the Ethics of Erotic Humiliation
- Anything Goes?
- On the Power of Things: Sexual Fetishism
- InstaDomme: FemDom and Kink on Social Media
- Was Gustave Courbet the First Modern Pornographer?
- Play Time: On BDSM as Theatre
- Gender Blending: On Feminization, Sissies, & Sharing
- On Matters of Taste
- On Gynocentrism and the “Male Gaze” in Erotic Fiction and Pornography
- What’s Wrong with Porn?
- Mischaracterizing Sex
- Art “versus” Porn?
- The Strange, Twisted World of Erotic Financial Domination
- She’s Got the Look
- On the Monetization of Sexual Content
- What’s Really Wrong with 50 Shades of Grey
- Coming Out Kinky, or: Why I Am a Foot Fetishist
- 001 – Origin Stories
- 002 – Bodies (Part 1)
- 003 – Bodies (Part 2)
- 004 – Kink Identity & Roles
- 005 – To the Dungeon! (Kink Community)
- 006 – When Someone You Love is Vanilla
Mohawk Humbling Harness (2018)