We at TSP are interested in you and what you have to say about your work, about sex, about life, and anything else you’d like to share with us. We’re hoping to use your answers to the questions below to inform a series of think pieces we’re developing about sexual professionals, from prodommes to camgirls to pornographers and more.
Feel free to answer as few or as many as you respond to, either here in comments, in our DMs on Twitter, or via email. Answers will not be published directly but we may be interested in quoting from them later (in which case we’d approach you for your permission), and whether your words were identified or anonymous would be up to you.
Thanks very much in advance for your input!
- What’s important to you about your work? What do you find most personally gratifying?
- How did you discover camming as a source of income?
- What made you think it was something for you?
- How did you get started and build a following?
- How do you find you are treated by your viewers/supporters?
- How important is your personal anonymity? Do many people in your personal life know about your professional side?
- Is camming your main source of income?
- What do you think of the platforms that enable you to engage in your work?
- How does social media affect or influence your work?
- To what extent do you rely on the support of other camgirls?
- How has your professional life affected your relationships and dating life?
- Has your job had any subtle, mundane effects on your daily life that people who aren’t familiar with your world wouldn’t be aware of?
- What’s something about your work, life, or lifestyle that you think an outsider might find surprising?
- Is there anything that you think you think about or respond to differently because of your work and experience?
- What’s the biggest challenge or obstacle you’ve had to confront in your professional life?
- What advice would you give to new camgirls starting out today?
- What do you think is the biggest misconception about your work or your lifestyle?
- What keeps you coming back to the job?
- What’s the best thing your work has brought into your life?
- What’s something you wish more people knew about your work or your lifestyle?
[Fetish Friendly Cammers]
- What are your thoughts on the particular fetish or fetishes you indulge?
- To what extent do you share or enjoy the fetish you support outside the context of your work?
- Do you find you relate differently to the fetishized object, act, or body part because of your work?
- Are there any fetishes that camming has introduced into either your professional or personal life that you probably wouldn’t have come to otherwise?
- How do you think your experience as a cammer would affect the way you would relate to or deal with a partner who shared the fetish(es) you indulge?